Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Dental care isn't complicated, but there is a lot to know about managing it if you want to avoid problems like decay and infection. That is why, at Dewey Dental, we encourage you to ask questions whenever there's something that you don't understand or if you just need advice on topics like oral hygiene.
We are sharing a few of the questions that patients ask most frequently, so please take a moment to see if yours is answered here. If not, please call our office at (918) 534-3170 or fill out our convenient online contact form and our team will find the answer you need.
- When is the best time to start with ClearCorrect or orthodontics?
- What causes tooth decay in children?
- What is the difference between a bridge and a partial crown?
- Is your office kid friendly? Is this a family dentist?
- I do not have dental insurance. What can I do?
- Are you currently accepting new patients? What can I expect at my first visit?